Tuesday, October 21, 2014

THR +109

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Any waffling I had about going south has disappeared after looking at the forecast:
The actual weather will likely not resemble this at all
Still, given the recent forecasts, the actual weather may turn out to be sunny and 20C.

I had a fairly decent sleep last night, although I did wake up several times. I think it's just a comfort thing.

I spent the day working on internet stuff and script editing. Late in the afternoon I was able to escape to get a short walk in -- and have a beer at the Storm Crow. It was the first beer since August.

I spent the evening working (it was one of those 14 hour workdays) and once I'm done writing this, I'm off to bed. Wednesday will likely be a repeat of today. Yay!

Exercise: 1km, some physio
-30-

No comments: