Tuesday, August 05, 2014

THR +32

August 5, 2014

I think I've found a solution to sleeping: take an oxy before going to bed.

I did that last night and it worked a treat. I slept from 10:30pm until 2am. And then from about 2:15am through to 6:30am. I could have slept longer if not for the bright light of a new day.

Yesterday I made Blerk™. Today I drank it:

Kale, Lemons, Apples, Ginger, Celery, Cucumber = Blerk™
I'm going to try and drink a litre a day. Eventually Blerk™ will replace breakfast.

UPDATE:

Spent much of the day working. Headed out later in the day to pick up some wine. I walked about 10 blocks on the cane. Still getting used to its lower centre of gravity.

Watched some TV this evening. The apartment was a tad cooler.

Took an Oxy around 10.

Exercise: 10 blocks, 10 flights of stairs, physio.

-30-

No comments: