Wednesday, August 20, 2014

THR +47

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I actually had a good sleep last night.

I was up working until sometime after 11pm. I popped a couple of Ibuprofen and went to bed. I fell asleep quickly. I woke up once or twice, but it was a pretty deep sleep.

I had to get up at 6:30am to meet a deadline (grr), but I feel rested. I didn't have any alcohol in the evening, which may have made a difference. I usually have a glass or two of wine in the evening.

Anyway... deadline(s) loom.

UPDATE

In point form:

- work completed

- took Car2Go car share downtown

- caught Murray Porter performing at CBC
Murray Porter singing the blues at CBC Vancouver
- chatted with a few former colleagues

- took Skytrain back to my 'hood

- walked ~15 blocks home from the station, buying groceries along the way

- worked some more

- noticed stiffness and pain in the operated leg. nothing severe, just new

- crashed around 11pm, with no pain meds

exercise: ~30 blocks walked, 10 flights, physio

-30-

No comments: