Wednesday, August 27, 2014

THR +54

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I actually had another good sleep last night, although I've still got some leg pain this morning. Maybe a short walk will help. Or make it worse. Hmm.

Not much on the agenda today other than lots of writing work. Trying to clear everything off my desk so I can have a few days off.

On another note, if you have an iPod Touch or iPhone and the "home" button suddenly stopped working... were you ever able to fix it? My iPod's home button suddenly doesn't do anything. It worked fine yesterday and nothing happened to the device.

Thankfully a virtual home button can be activated in the accessibility settings. Phew!

UPDATE:

- worked most of the day

- got out for groceries

- relaxed in the evening

- some stiffness in the leg

- another "no wheat" day

Also: a nice sunset...
Sunset. Vancouver. August 27, 2014.
exercise: ~10 blocks, 10 flights, physio
-30-

No comments: