Monday, August 25, 2014

THR +52

Monday, August 25, 2014

Today marks seven weeks since I left the hospital. Recovery continues, but has slowed a bit.

I managed to get a good sleep last night. I took a couple of Tylenol and crashed around 11pm. I woke up at 4:30am and then around 7am. Nice!

On the agenda: I have to go to the hospital today for x-rays. Then downtown to shop. Then home to work.

I'll likely take a car share to the hospital then transit downtown/home.

UPDATE:

- I took a car share car to the hospital. Cost: $4.60. Convenience: Priceless

- I had to go downtown, so I walked to the closest SkyTrain station and zipped downtown for $2.75.

- As the transit ticket is valid for 90 minutes, I ran my errands quickly.

- I zipped past CBC and grabbed a coffee before heading to another SkyTrain station to return to my neighbourhood.

- I walked about 15 blocks to my place from the station.

And then I worked until the early evening... and went out for yet another walk to get the important things in life: blueberries and wine!

Exercise: Walked 4.5km + 6 blocks (so, 5km?), 20 flights of stairs, physio
-30-

No comments: