Saturday, August 30, 2014

THR +57

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Well, the rainy weekend isn't very rainy. Yet.

Here's the view at 7:40am from the mighty KatKam:
English Bay on a early Saturday morning. Via KatKam.ca
It feels like fall: just 14C and quite crisp. LOVE IT.

I had a good sleep last night. The operated leg still has the odd pain and some stiffness. The shoulder is OK -- but still not normal. And it feels like the rib(s) I bruised earlier this year aren't quite healed.

Ah, age.

Anyway... on today's agenda: who knows!

UPDATE:

- I took the walker out of the tub and now I'm showering normally

- I did a bunch of errands that required 6.1km of walking including a couple of stretches without the cane

 - The rains held off

- Enjoyed a day of not having to work

- Quiet evening. Bottle of wine and some British television 

- Day 6 of no wheat

exercise: 6.1km walked,  28 flights, physio

No comments: