Sunday, August 31, 2014

THR +58

Sunday, August 31, 2014

The last day of August... and it feels like the first day of fall or West Coast winter! Cool. Dark. Rainy.
I think I'll stay inside and let her be the hero.
I think I'll stay inside. At least for now.

§§§

I'm not sure how I'm going to handle footwear given that my post-op restrictions mean I can't bend forward enough to tie my shoes.

I've worn nothing but shorts, sandals and t-shirts since the operation (July 4) -- and if the weather changes, I'm going to have to do something. Hmm.

§§§

I had a great sleep last night. Woke up a couple of times, but didn't get up until 8:15am. That's amazing!

I wonder if not eating wheat has anything to do with it?

What do I eat instead? Here's yesterday's menu:

BREAKFAST: Coffee, Corn Flakes, blueberries and banana slices

LUNCH: Crab flavoured pollock mixed with chipotle mayo and lettuce on corn tortillas

DINNER: Sushi (avacado roll, veggie roll) from Fujiya, some Argentinian wine

And today? So far:

BREAKFAST: Coffee, feta cheese and black olive omlette (2 eggs)

Also: I plan on making some Blerk™ today.

UPDATE:

LUNCH: Sushi

DINNER: Fruit

- went for a short walk

- chilled out at home most of the day

- made Blerk™ with apples, beets, ginger, lemon, orange

exercise: 2km walked, 10 flights, physio 
NO WHEAT 

-30-







 

No comments: