Tuesday, August 12, 2014

THR +39

August 12, 2014

Last night was a mixed bag. I fell asleep early, but woke up around 1am. I had a hard time getting back to sleep because I couldn't get comfortable. Both the new hip and the old shoulder were paining me.

Eventually I drifted off. I woke up a few times, but briefly.

It didn't really cool off, either -- so the apartment was a bit toastier than usual overnight.

I woke up around 7:30, which, for me, is definitely sleeping in.

The forecast is for a dull, humid day with some rain. At 9am, it's already 22C at the airport. Probably 25C here with zero wind.

On the agenda: work, laundry, make more Blerk™ and get some groceries.

UPDATE

I got most of my work done. Laundry done. Groceries done. But didn't make Blerk™. It's definitely on the agenda for Wednesday.

It was a cloudy/cool day -- which was very nice.

And... goodnight!

Exercise: 10 blocks walked, 50 flights of stairs, physio x1

-30-

No comments: