I actually had a good sleep last night.
I was up working until sometime after 11pm. I popped a couple of Ibuprofen and went to bed. I fell asleep quickly. I woke up once or twice, but it was a pretty deep sleep.
I had to get up at 6:30am to meet a deadline (grr), but I feel rested. I didn't have any alcohol in the evening, which may have made a difference. I usually have a glass or two of wine in the evening.
Anyway... deadline(s) loom.
In point form:
- work completed
- took Car2Go car share downtown
- caught Murray Porter performing at CBC
|Murray Porter singing the blues at CBC Vancouver|
- took Skytrain back to my 'hood
- walked ~15 blocks home from the station, buying groceries along the way
- worked some more
- noticed stiffness and pain in the operated leg. nothing severe, just new
- crashed around 11pm, with no pain meds
exercise: ~30 blocks walked, 10 flights, physio