Saturday, August 23, 2014

THR +50

August 23, 2014

Crap sleep again. Not sure why, but I just couldn't get comfortable and the operated leg was/is a bit tender. Gave up at 6:30am.

The apartment reeks from cooking onions last night. It'll be made worse when I cook halibut today!

No much on the agenda today. I'll poke away at next week's work. Maybe take the bus to the beach, but feeling lazy this morning.

The hip is a bit tender today and my shoulder has flared up. I've taken some ibuprofen to see if that helps.

UPDATE:

Big day: point form...

- the ibuprofen seemed to work on the shoulder pain

- I went for a walk from my place to and around Trout Lake -- even through the farmers market. Far too expensive for my blood. But, I logged a 6km walk!

- Had dinner at Fet's (again!) with Don and Linda who were visiting from the Okanagan.

- The SDHC card in my point and shoot camera has gone on the blink, so no photos from the long walk.

- Crashed after midnight... fell asleep fast!

exercise: 6km walk, ~4 blocks, 30 flights, physio+
-30-

No comments: